|Input||230 V AC 10 Amps Single Phase|
|Max. Line Speed||20 feet/ minutes|
|Cap Size||20 mm – 100 mm|
|Net Wt./Packed Wt.||110 Kg / 240 Kg|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||650 mm x 600 mm x 1750 mm|
Sigma-III has been developed especially with a view to meet the exacting needs of the packaging industry. The system’s reliability is a direct result of Electronics Devices’ expertise in air-cooled inverter and sealing coil design. This combination allows manufacturers to seal containers efficiently at desired line speeds.
Physical Design Features
• Compact all-in-one design: Easily Movable – The machine is mounted on a wheel based water-cooling unit which provides mobility. Easy for line relocation.
• Single Body, “on conveyor” mounting system
• Front panel with easy to use membrane switches.
• Coil movement
• Standard: 300 mm
• Special: As required by the customer.
Operational & Protection Design Features
• Conveyor Stop System: The conveyor stops in certain predefined conditions such as:
– No Bottle
– Sealing Off
– Bottle Jam
• Over Load Protection & ALARMS
– Over Voltage
– Over Current
– Spike & Surge
– Over Temperature cut off
• No effect of voltage fluctuations: Sigma-III is designed to operate with variation in mains input voltage from 170 V to 300 V AC.
• Digital Position Indicator: This Drive helps in online reading of the height of the coil and can provide consistent results and readings while induction sealing. This feature facilitates quick set up. No tools required.