|Input||230± 10% V AC, 10 Amps, Single Phase|
|Max. Line Speed||50 feet / minute|
|Cap Size||20 mm – 120 mm|
|Net Wt./Packed Wt.||120 Kg / 175 Kg|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||650 mm x 650 mm x 1650 mm|
SIGMA-II has been developed especially with a view to meet the exacting needs of the packaging industry. The system’s reliability is a direct result of Electronics Devices’ expertise in inverter and sealing coil design. The combination allows manufacturers to seal containers efficiently at desired line speeds.
Physical Design Features
• Compact all-in-one design: Easily Movable – The machine is mounted on a wheel
based water-cooling unit which provides mobility. Easy for line relocation.
• Single Body, “on conveyor” mounting system
• Front panel with easy to use membrane switches.
• Coil movement
• Standard: 300 mm
• Special: As required by the customer.
Operational & Protection Design Features
• Conveyor Stop System: The conveyor stops in certain predefined conditions such as:
– No Bottle – Sealing Off – Bottle Jam
• Over Load protection & ALARMS – Over Voltage
– Over Current
– Spike & Surge
– Over Temperature cut off
• No effect of voltage fluctuation
• Sigma-II is designed to operate with variations in mains input voltage from 170 V to 300 V AC